- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oasis OH1 Guitar Humidifier With OH-2 Digital Hygrometer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 421667 000000000 421667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes the Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier and OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip. Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier The body of Oasis is mad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything you need for safe and simple guitar humidification.
Includes the Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier and OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip.
Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier
The body of Oasis is made from a specially designed fabric that allows water vapor (but not water) to pass through it. As the vapor transmission takes place, a vacuum is created and Oasis shrinks to compensate for the loss of water. By watching the Oasis shrink, you can determine when it is ready for refill. When refilling, you don't have to guess when it is full. Simply unscrew the black cap, fill with water to the top of the container and replace the cap. Once sealed, the watertight container is your first line of defense against leaks. Humigel, the super absorbent polymer crystals inside Oasis, are your second line of defense. Humigel captures up to 500 times its weight in water in an absorbent gel matrix.
Like other sound hole humidifiers, Oasis fits between the strings of your instrument. The materials that touch your strings are relatively soft and will not scratch your strings. A blue polyurethane stabilizing bar fits over the neck of the humidifier. Once positioned in the sound hole, the stabilizing bar lies across the guitar strings to ensure even weight distribution. Oasis never touches the body of your instrument.
For normal seasonal humidification (down to 25% relative humidity), most guitarists can rely on the original Blue Oasis. The Oasis provides humidification for 7-10 days before needing to be refilled.
OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
A guitar, or any other stringed musical instrument made of wood, is at risk of cracking when the relative humidity drops below 40%. The Oasis Digital Hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity and can help you decide when to use your Oasis Guitar Humidifier. Because relative humidity varies greatly, even inside your home, we recommend that you keep your hygrometer close to your instrument.
With the convenient case clip, it is now possible to measure the relative humidity inside your guitar case. The new clip attaches to the back of the hygrometer and is mounted on the flap of the supply box inside your guitar case.
- You can see when Oasis is ready for refill
- Long lasting humidification
- Won't leak due to overfilling
- Two levels of leak protection
- Stabilized to Never Touch the Body of Your Instrument
- Guaranteed for 5 full years
- Super-slim profile design with secure Velcro mount fits anywhere
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains exceptional accuracy for years
- Records high/low temperatures
- Measures temperature in C or F
- On/off switch
Don't risk a crack in your guitar. Order today.
- Measures: 4" x 1.25" x .375"
- Measuring Range: 20% to 90% RH (Relative Humidity)
- Resolution: 1%
- Updating time: 10 seconds
- Measuring range: 0-50C or 32-122F with 0.1C/0.1F resolution
- (3.0 v 2032 battery included - annual replacement needed)