- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Odyssey SPALTBXSBLK Slip Screen Cover
- Write a Review
- Product H72733
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simple and easy to use, the SPALTBXSBLK stretches snuggly over the top of the X Stand down to the 4 leg points projecting a clean professional look t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dress up your LTBXS X Stand.
Simple and easy to use, the SPALTBXSBLK stretches snuggly over the top of the X Stand down to the 4 leg points projecting a clean professional look to your set up by keeping your cables hidden from your audience. Slip Screens are also available in white.
- Hassle free set-up
- Material recovers to original state after being stretched
- Flame retardant treated
- Reinforced X stand leg pockets
- Machine washable (flame retardant must be retreated after washing)
- Carrying pouch included
- X stand and other gear not included
- CLEANING CARE: Dry-Clean or Machine wash in cold water (Do not bleach). Hang dry or Tumble dry at "low" to no heat. Do not iron. *Flame retardant must be retreated after washing or dry-cleaning.
Keep your cables hidden.
- Dimensions In Carrying Pouch: 3.5" x 11.5" x 3"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- It came with a carrying case.
- Barely fits over an "X" keyboard stand
- Doesnt seem like it will last very long.
- Not worth the money.
- Thin synthetic material
- To cover/dress up your keyboard stand.
Comments about Odyssey SPALTBXSBLK Slip Screen Cover:
I bought this to "dress up" my bands stage but this cover is not worth the money. It's thin synthetic material that barely makes it over an "X" keyboard stand. It's not very durable and I don't see this thing lasting more than about a year...if I'm lucky. If I paid twenty for this I'd be satisfied. I took a chance, and I am disappointed. I know now to make a cover for my keyboard stand. I suggest you do the same and save your money.
- Was this a gift?: