- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
OffSet Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L67612 000000000 L67612000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OffSet Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedal is designed by a drummer for the drummer’s comfort, ergonomics and improved play. Standard double pedals ha...Click To Read More About This Product
A comfortable playing experience to make your drumming better.
The OffSet Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedal is designed by a drummer for the drummer’s comfort, ergonomics and improved play. Standard double pedals have been around for decades without consideration to body symmetry in relation to the drum kit. The absolute quality, design, customization and ergonomic drummer-centering design are unique.
Both pedals can feel identical unlike the traditional double pedal design. Reduce back and hip stress with a more symmetrical and ergonomic setup. Feel better and play better as your kit and body are aligned.
- Heavy Duty double chain drive comes standard with every pedal
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards
- Better stereo imaging when mic'd up
- Every adjustment can be made with the included (2) drum keys or two fingers
- OffSet Radius adjustable drive wheel
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity
- No rod lag as can be experienced with traditional longer slave rods
- Professional Quality Build can be used on the most demanding tour or at home with confidence
- Heavy duty 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life
- Precision micro bearings in all pivoting parts for smooth operation and feel
- Two 12.5" x 3.5" foot pedals - largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques. Bearing loaded heel pin for smooth play
- OffSet Center Beater Assembly
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.