Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
OffSet Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A comfortable playing experience to make your drumming better.
Both pedals can feel identical unlike the traditional double pedal design. Reduce back and hip stress with a more symmetrical and ergonomic setup. Feel better and play better as your kit and body are aligned.
- Heavy Duty double chain drive comes standard with every pedal
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards
- Better stereo imaging when mic'd up
- Every adjustment can be made with the included (2) drum keys or two fingers
- OffSet Radius adjustable drive wheel
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity
- No rod lag as can be experienced with traditional longer slave rods
- Professional Quality Build can be used on the most demanding tour or at home with confidence
- Heavy duty 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life
- Precision micro bearings in all pivoting parts for smooth operation and feel
- Two 12.5" x 3.5" foot pedals - largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques. Bearing loaded heel pin for smooth play
- OffSet Center Beater Assembly
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.