- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage RS7500 Tiltback Amp Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H89636 000000000 H89636000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. The RS7500 Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to a...Click To Read More About This Product
Tripod stand upports up to 100-lb. amp and keeps it safely off the ground.
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. The RS7500 Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features five tilt positions that allow for optimal sound.
The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8 in. threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom (mic and boom sold separately). Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various-sized amps
- Five tilt positions allow for optimal sound
- Includes a 5/8 in. threaded end for mic or boom (mic and boom sold separately)
- Velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Stand folds down for easy transport
- Weight Capacity: 100 lb.
- Height Adj.: 8 in.-10 in. (support arm height above floor)
- Back Bumper Height Adj.: 19 in.-36 in.
- Mic Mount Height Adj.: 23 in.-37 in.
- Support Arm Lengths: 7.32 in.
- Angle Adj.: 95-110
- Folded Dimensions: 5 in. x 4.5 in. x 26.5 in.
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish