- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage G12-65 65W, 12" Vintage Guitar Speaker
Condition 1 - Mint 15 ohm
- 660023 004614000 660023004614000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Celestion G12-65 Heritage 65W Guitar Speaker adheres precisely to the initial design notes, specifications, materials and construction techniques...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The voice of '80s rock and blues.
The Celestion G12-65 Heritage 65W Guitar Speaker adheres precisely to the initial design notes, specifications, materials and construction techniques used on the origianl. The Heritage Series G12-65 dishes up the cherished guitar tones of the '80s with almost unnerving accuracy.
A forerunner to the G12T-75, the G12-65 speaker was originally created as a higher-power handling version of the G12M Greenback. Recognized as the voice of 1980s rock and blues, the Celestion speaker was particularly popular in 4x12 cabinets and is considered by many to be the finest guitar speaker ever produced for use in this classic configuration.
Like the original G12-65, the Heritage Series re-creation of this legendary Celestion guitar loudspeaker has a tone that's best described as sitting somewhere between the G12M and the Classic Lead 80, with plenty of definition for high-gain playing styles without being too bright or aggressive.
Order today and get back the sound.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 65W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms and 15 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Rounded copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz, 0.99kg
- Frequency range: 80-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 85Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.9 Ohms & 11.8 Ohms
- Mounting Information
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.0", 128mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.7", 145mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm ˜
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 12.1lb, 5.5kg