- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
6300 Ultralight Snare Drum Stand
Condition 1 - Mint
- 443357 004000000 443357004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW 6300 Ultralight Snare Drum Stand was created for students, weekend drummers and working pros. The 6300 stand's performance upgrades and enhanc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Light, strong, and compact.
The DW 6300 Ultralight Snare Drum Stand was created for students, weekend drummers and working pros. The 6300 stand's performance upgrades and enhanced adjustability bring modern technology and manufacturing methods to a classic drum hardware design.
The DW snare stand's vintage-style flush-base leg assembly and smaller diameter tubing provide a practical hardware option that is significantly lighter without sacrificing quality or performance. The snare stand is also equipped with an ultralight fine tilt adjustment and memory lock.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum flush base design
- Snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with recess locking wing screw
- Hinged memory locks at tube joints so height adjustments are precise and repeatable
- 5/8" upper tube, 3/4" base tube,
- Minimum height: 17"
- Maximum height: 25"
- Minimum basket height: 19.5"
- Maximum basket height: 27.5"
- Weight: 5.8 lb.
It does the job well, makes your hardware case lighter, and is affordable, too. Order today.