- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Legend BP102 10 Inch 200W Bass Speaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- 660086 004000000 660086004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Legend BP102 10" Bass Speaker delivers rich bass tone with a lot of punch. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in seal...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Solid bass sound with tight lows.
The Eminence Legend BP102 10" Bass Speaker delivers rich bass tone with a lot of punch. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in sealed or vented enclosures. The replacement speaker works well in single or multi-driver designs.
Use the Eminence Legend BP102 as a direct replacement speaker in the Ampeg SVT-810E, the Kustom Groove 4120, the Gallien-Krueger 4120 SBX, the Ashdown MAG 410T & MAG810T, and the Basson B410B speaker cabinets. Eminence recommends the Legend BP102 as a direct replacement in the Kustom Groove 310C, the Ampeg BA210SP, the Peavey Bam 210 combo amps.
- Rich bass tone with good punch
- Tight low-end sound
- Recommended for sealed or vented enclosures
- Works well in single or multi-driver cabs
Put this Eminence bass speaker in the cart and make your bass cab sound better than new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 200W
- Resonance: 35Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 44Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 92
- Magnet Weight: 38 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter : 2", 50.8mm
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 35Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.59
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.83mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.36
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.47
- Total Q (Qts): 0.43
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 91.2 liters / 3.2 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 207cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.54mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 10.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 38 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 75
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 6.2mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 334.5 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 10.0mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: 14-28 liters/ 0.5-1 cu.ft.
- Vented: 25.5-62 liters/ 0.9-2.2 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 10.08", 256.1mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.05", 229.7mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket:
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.66", 245.4mm
- Depth: 4.25", 108mm
- Net Weight: 8.9 lb., 4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 lbs., 4.1 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)