- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
11930.000.55 Orchestra "Overture" Music Stand
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J43506 004000000 J43506004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stackable orchestra music stand with a contemporary look. This music stand has been specially designed for venues such as schools, concert halls, hal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Stackable.
Stackable orchestra music stand with a contemporary look. This music stand has been specially designed for venues such as schools, concert halls, halls etc. It is absolutely ideal for whenever several orchestra music stands need to be set up and cleared away quickly or when storage space is limited. The minimum stacking distance is only 70 mm. Height adjustment is very easy by just using the clamping lever.
The tension of the lever can be adjusted to your needs. The height can be continuously adjusted between 29.9 and 51.2". The angle of the music stand desk can also be adjusted continuously. A trolley for up to 12 orchestra music stands is also optionally available for transport and storage.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Angle of inclination: 0° to 90°
- Base diameter: 21.063 "
- Connection stand/plate: non-detachable
- Height: from 29.921 to 51.181"
- Leg construction: fixed screw-in legs
- Material: steel
- Music desk dimensions: 19.685 x 12.598 x 2.205"
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: stackable;
- height adjustment by using clamping lever
- Type: black
- Weight: 7.93 lb.
They stack! Buy a dozen today.