- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Standard Snare Stand
Condition 1 - Mint
- H82399 004000000 H82399004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring a ball-in-socket tilter mechanism and sturdy, double-braced legs, the Ludwig Atlas Standard Snare Stand is a rock solid foundation for the ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A double-braced, economical snare stand from the masters at Ludwig.
Featuring a ball-in-socket tilter mechanism and sturdy, double-braced legs, the Ludwig Atlas Standard Snare Stand is a rock solid foundation for the heaviest of backbeats. With new Keystone wing nuts and base feet and flexibility to enable drum setups as low as 15", this stand offers firm strength for any drum (snare or rack tom) at almost any level.
- Ball-in-socket tilter mechanism
- New Keystone wing nuts and base feet
- Sturdy double-braced legs
- Adjusts down to 15" height for deep snare drums and low setups
A snare stand that supports the weight of its namesake. Order today!