- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MONO M80 Dreadnought Guitar Hybrid Case
- Product 620930
The Mono Cases M80 Acoustic Guitar Hybrid Case is one of the lightest, thinnest, strongest,and most versatile carrying cases for professional musicia...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A lightweight acoustic case delivering heavyweight protection.
The Mono Cases M80 Acoustic Guitar Hybrid Case is one of the lightest, thinnest, strongest,and most versatile carrying cases for professional musicians. A hybrid case-looks and feels like a gig bag, protects like a case-featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, the M80 provides unmatched protection for your most prized guitars. Smart features like Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the bag's streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds.
Inside the M80 guitar case, the patented neckbrace suspends the guitar's headstock, protecting it from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck. An oversized fastening strap quickly secures the guitar neck against a specialized high-density foam block keeping the tuning pegs away from the sides of the case. The guitar's strap pin is protected by a bumper system of high-density foam, industrial rubber and ABS "eet, diverting vertical impact up and around the body of the guitar.
Constructed with high-tech materials and triple reinforced stitching the Mono Cases dreadnought guitar case is extremely durable. The M80 acoustic guitar case has a waterproof outer shell, steel riveted handle and shoulder straps, industrial rubber sole and piping, and oversized ergonomic zippers.
- Hybrid case design with ABS head and body impact panels
- Waterproof sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Clip/Tuck strap system with chest harness for on-the-fly 1- or 2-shoulder carrying
- Specialized upper and lower gear pockets with built-in cable management
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps
- Animal free
- Integral neck brace design suspends headstock and tuners
- Clear window pick pocket
- Corner bumpers protect guitar body and strap pin against vertical drops
- 420-denier nylon string guards prevent snags and punctures
- Extra soft polishing liner maintains glossy finishes
Built to military specs, this case uses only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements.
- Acoustic guitar: max depth 5"
- Internal width at headstock: 7"
- Internal width upper bout: 13-1/2"
- Internal width at lower bout: 16"
- Internal height at instrument body: 16"
- Internal height for whole instrument: 42" max
- Fits standard dreadnought guitars including Fender, Gibson, Martin, Washburn, and Yamaha
- Weight: 6-1/2" lb.