- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
490-ST AutoStrobe Tuner with Stretch Tuning
Condition 1 - Mint
- 210046 004000000 210046004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson 490ST AutoStrobe Tuner with Stretch Tuning allows automatic (handsfree) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments for stud...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) So fast you can check your intonation while playing.
The Peterson 490ST AutoStrobe Tuner with Stretch Tuning allows automatic (handsfree) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments for students, technicians, and musicians at all levels. This feature also permits realtime display of intonation to improve performance and listening skills while playing. Includes stretch tuning capabilities for enhanced tuning of stringed or percussive instruments such as the piano, bass, guitar, marimba, steel pan, and others. Only Peterson strobe tuners respond at the speed of light to display relative tuning of any audio source to 0.1 of a cent (1/1000 of a semitone) accuracy.
Wide selection of preprogrammed stretch files
Tables with optimized tunings for all piano types and sizes takes the drudgery out of piano tuning. Up to 31 additional files may be programmed by the user.
Automatic note selection, automatic image clarity, and contrast control
Internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume.
Improved clarity for upper and lower register notes
The +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges. Bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display.
Strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments.
External input and through output with mute
For inline, silent tuning during performances.
- Fast as light
- Accurate to 1/1000 of a semitone
- Automatic note selection
- Tables with optimized tunings for all piano types
- 31 programmable files
- Strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments
- External input
- Through output with mute
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.