- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapid Set Up Z Keyboard Stand
Condition 1 - Mint
- 710040 004000000 710040004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This keyboard stand's patent-pending "Z-structure" design sets up and folds down in literally 10 seconds flat. Height adjustment is a snap due to its...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Keyboard stand setup in a snap.
This keyboard stand's patent-pending "Z-structure" design sets up and folds down in literally 10 seconds flat. Height adjustment is a snap due to its spring-loaded, dual-pin system that instantly releases and locks the tiers into the desired height position. This Quik-Lok stand is great for tall keyboard players because of Z-71's maximum height of 39". There is absolutely no sacrifice for strength or stability because of this design; in fact, this is one of the sturdiest keyboard stands Quik-Lok makes.
- Attractive, sleek look
- Large area for placement of floor pedals
- Constructed with computer-welded, 14-gauge steel
Forget the days of clumsy stands—put this in the cart today and get set up in a snap.
- Front-to-back top-tier depth: 16-9/10"
- Front-to-back bottom-leg depth: 20-9/10"
- Side-to-side width: 33.56"
- Top-to-bottom height positions (13): from 26" to 39"
- Frame tubing size: 30 x 50 mm
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Weight: 29 lb.