- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RRMCG ABS Molded Classical Guitar Case -
Condition 1 - Mint
- H68775 004000000 H68775004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This hardshell classical guitar case from Road Runner is designed to fit a variety of classical guitars with various shapes. For extra protection, th...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A hardened, molded shell with a plush-lined, eco-friendly interior for double the protection.
This hardshell classical guitar case from Road Runner is designed to fit a variety of classical guitars with various shapes. For extra protection, the molded exterior shell is hardened and extremely roadworthy. It has a non-scratch, thicker pile, plush-lined interior and padded neck brace with 2 accessory compartments-one covered and one open. The Road Runner guitar case has a tongue-and-groove valance, rubber feet, 3 riveted latches-the middle one has a lock & key mechanism-and an offset handle for easier transportation.
The soft, plush interior protects your classical guitar from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Hardened, roadworthy molded shell
- Non-scratch, thicker pile plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Eco-friendly interior
- Oversized accessory compartment
- Padded neck brace
- Designed to accommodate a variety of classical guitars
- Locking latch
- Tongue-and-groove valance
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Riveted latch closures designed to take years of abuse
Protect your instrument and the environment. Order today.
- Length: 39-3/4"
- Lower bout width: 15"
- Upper bout width: 12"
- Body depth:
- Lower bout: 3-1/2"
- Upper bout: 3"
- Top upper bout: 1-1/5"
- Top lower bout: 1-1/2"
- Length: 42"
- Upper bout width: 13-3/4"
- Lower bout width: 17-3/4"
- Lower bout depth: 6-1/3"