- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega Seadevil Chromatic Pedal Tuner with LED lights
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33268 000000000 L33268000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ortega Guitars Seadevil Chromatic pedal tuner with large easy to read multi-color display. Includes an adjustable dual LED light that connects via US...Click To Read More About This Product
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: Power 9V adaptor
- Fully chromatic pedal tuner with large multi-color display and tuning range A0 (27.5 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Calibration: 436 – 445 Hz / flat semitone tuning: b, bb, bbb
- True bypass 1/4” input and output jacks and muted output when in tuner mode
- LED lights turn on automatically when plugged into the USB port (USB port for lights only)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.