- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW PDHHC20 Concept Series 2 Leg Hi-hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10048 000000000 J10048000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered from the ground up, the complete line of Concept Series hardware is designed to complement the full line of Concept Series drums, but is a...Click To Read More About This Product
A redesigned PDP hardware line with premium features at an economic price point.
Engineered from the ground up, the complete line of Concept Series hardware is designed to complement the full line of Concept Series drums, but is also the perfect upgrade to any touring or studio kit. The range of stands includes a 2-legged and 3-legged hi-hat, snare stand, straight cymbal stand, boom cymbal stand, and a throne. All of the stands feature heavy-duty steel tubing, double-braced legs, and a new Concept tube joint.
Both of the chain-pulled hi-hat stands are outfitted with slotted tension adjustments and XF (extended) footboards.
- Heavy-duty steel tubing
- Double-braced legs
- Slotted tension adjustments
- Extended footboard
- Concept tube joint
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.