- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW SP400 Single Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 443630 000000000 443630000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDP SP400 Single Pedal boasts a 2-way beater ball that provides versatility while its offset cam action and chain drive provide great snap for li...Click To Read More About This Product
A great price on a solid, reliable, and swift pedal.
The PDP SP400 Single Pedal boasts a 2-way beater ball that provides versatility while its offset cam action and chain drive provide great snap for little legwork. The pedal's auxiliary side base plate makes for great lateral stability.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- 2-way (rubber/plastic) beater ball
- Offset cam action
- Chain drive
- Auxiliary side base plate
- Side hoop clamp adjustment
- Rubber under hoop clamp spurs
- Key clip
- Velcro under bottom plate
- Racecar-inspired footboard design
Order now for a lightweight pedal that can go the distance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.