- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Eliminator Solo Double Bass Drum Pedal With Black Cam
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74198 000000000 L74198000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivering blinding speed and powerful performance, the Eliminator Solo Double Bass Drum Pedal puts the fleet-footed player in control with all the g...Click To Read More About This Product
Fly Solo, and set your feet free.
Delivering blinding speed and powerful performance, the Eliminator Solo Double Bass Drum Pedal puts the fleet-footed player in control with all the gliding velocity that made Pearl pedals revolutionary. This is a no-nonsense Eliminator for the high-volume drummer; focusing the feel on the smooth Linear Action of the Black Cam. Its even, slightly weighted feel delivers just the right amount of resistance without slowing your stroke, for increased power and less muscle fatigue. Other Eliminator features include accelerated action, Roller Hoop Clamp, customizable Powershifter function, and Pearl's unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
- True Eliminator feel with Linear Action
- Black Cam
- High-performance footboard
- Roller Hoop Clamp
- Powershifter function
- Duo Beater two-surface beater
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.