- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl H930 Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96211 000000000 H96211000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl's H-930 Hi-Hat Stand is a solid mid-level pedal fit for a professional setup. The pedal features a Demon-style long footboard to match any Demo...Click To Read More About This Product
An ultra-stable, feature-rich stand from Pearl with Demon series features.
Pearl's H-930 Hi-Hat Stand is a solid mid-level pedal fit for a professional setup. The pedal features a Demon-style long footboard to match any Demon series kick pedals in your hardware outfit. Additionally, the H-930 features a Trident Design Tripod with swivel functionality and a Spring Tension Dial to easily adjust your pedal for response and control.
- Chain-driven pedal
- Demon-style long footboard
- Double-braced legs
- Trident design tripod
- Spring tension dial
- Rubber feet for stability
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.