- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey 15" Low Rider
- Write a Review
- Product 661367
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 8-ohm impedance 15" driver has 93.6dB sensitivity and 30Hz-1kHz usable frequency range. Component construction includes a Kevlar-impregnated cel...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This 8-ohm impedance 15" driver has 93.6dB sensitivity and 30Hz-1kHz usable frequency range. Component construction includes a Kevlar-impregnated cellulose cone, 4" voice coil constructed from polyimide-coated copper ribbon wire, a polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former, Nomex stiffener, and solderless-diffusion welded, oxygen-free, high-conductivity copper leads. 3,200W peak, 1,600W program, 800W continuous power handling. 21 lbs.
- Kevlar impregnated cellulose cone
- 4" voice coil constructed from polyimide-coated copper ribbon wire
- Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former
- Nomex stiffener
- Solderless-diffusion welded, oxygen-free, high-conductivity copper leads
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power capacity: 3200W peak, 1600W program, 800W continuous
- Sensitivity: 93.6 dB
- Usable freq. range: 30Hz-1kHz
- Dimensions: 15.25"W x 15.25"H x 6.25"D
- Weight: 21 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I considered a lot of VERY expensive woofers to put in a custom-built 2-driver sub cab before I found these. After reading the specs, I thought these were the perfect match for this project. Boy, was I ever right! MASSIVE....even VIOLENT 18-140hz. I am really glad the cab is built like a tank because these woofers really pound! I am using a QRS 1850 bridged to drive them and the sky appears to be the limit. Don't care for the push-terminals on the connections but they work.