- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson StroboPlus HD
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94846 000000000 H94846000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson StroboPlus HD is the highest resolution strobe tuner with Peterson's largest illuminated display ever featured in a traditional strobe f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handheld strobe tuner with an optional metronome function.
The Peterson StroboPlus HD is the highest resolution strobe tuner with Peterson's largest illuminated display ever featured in a traditional strobe format. Chromatically tune any instrument confidently to the exacting standards that experienced musicians demand or use any of the over 90 exclusive Sweetened Tunings that are developed and optimized for your specific instrument. Use the built-in mic, plug in or use a clip-on pickup to tune your instruments quickly with its smooth, realtime display or program your custom tunings using our PetersonConnect online utility.
Make it a combo by adding a metronome
Via a simple firmware update, the StroboPlus HD can be upgraded to include their popular metronome, the BodyBeat Sync. The same metronome engine can be available in the StroboPlus HD complete with the vibe output.
PetersonConnect is a new way to configure your Peterson products and program your own tunings. Simply download the free PetersonConnect program and register your tuner. Each time you connect your tuner to your computer, it will check to see if there are any firmware updates that are needed for your product and also find any configuration changes, new tunings, or sweeteners that you have added to the profile for your product.
The PetersonConnect tool allows you to easily alter the settings you want to appear on your tuner. You can create your own tunings and sweeteners as well as synchronize the settings between multiple Peterson tuning equipment that supports PetersonConnect.
Stay in tune easy with this great accessory. Order now!
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cent or within 1/1000th of one semitone (1/10th of one cent) over the entire range
- Range: 16Hz to 8KHz Sensitivity: + 1mV to 5V
- Power: Rechargeable battery (included) or USB adapter
- Temperaments/Sweeteners: 90
- Concert A range: 390Hz to 490Hz (adjustable in 0.1Hz increments)
- Features: Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology - Real-Time Operation
- Weight: 0.66lb. / 0.29kg.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.25" x 1.5" /133mm x 108mm x 38mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.