- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson TP-3 Clip-On Tuner Pickup
- Write a Review
- 712746 000000000 712746000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson TP-3 Clip-On Tuning Pickup includes a more sensitive piezoelectric pickup than any of Peterson's previous models in order to improve the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sensitive piezoelectric pickup to better hear the tuning of stringed, woodwind, and brasswind instruments.
The Peterson TP-3 Clip-On Tuning Pickup includes a more sensitive piezoelectric pickup than any of Peterson's previous models in order to improve the signal transmission of your acoustic instrument into your tuner. The tuner pickup's larger opening can now accommodate even the most challenging placement. Higher gripping tension ensures that the TP-3 stays in place without damaging your instrument. The TP-3 tuner pickup can be used with any instrument or tuner, plus you can totally isolate your instrument from any other sound in the room, allowing for confident tuning even in the noisiest environments.
Additional features of the Peterson TP-3 tuner pickup include: that it clips onto the lead pipe, barrel of a flute, or any round tubing on horns with no marring to the instrument and that its jaws feature padded ends to clip on the bell of the horn of brass instruments or various parts of a stringed instrument. The Peterson TP-3 has a 1/4" input jack that is compatible with many instrument tuners and it has a long, heavy-duty cord with strain relief for added durability and longer life. The TP-3 tuner pickup is an ideal accessory when used together with original Peterson tuning hardware. No batteries required.
Give your acoustic instrument a better signal into your tuner when you order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.