- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson V-SAM Value Pack
- Write a Review
- Product 210057
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson V-SAM Value Pack includes a V-SAM Virtual Strobe Tuner/Metronome, TP-1 Tuner Pickup, and VS Tuner Carrying Case. Peterson V-SAM Virtual ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and unerringly accurate tuner plus extras!
The Peterson V-SAM Value Pack includes a V-SAM Virtual Strobe Tuner/Metronome, TP-1 Tuner Pickup, and VS Tuner Carrying Case.
Peterson V-SAM Virtual Strobe Tuner/Metronome
Virtual Strobe tuner, audio tone generator, and metronome in a compact format. Its tuner modes expand upon the V-SAM with an even wider variety of alternate temperaments including one that creates and stores custom temperaments. It automatically detects notes accurately to 1/1000th of a semitone. Its ultrawide 410 to 490Hz range for concert A reference makes it perfect for use with early instruments such as harpsichord, lute, recorder, and Baroque flute. The high-output tone generator within V-SAM offers an unprecedented 10 octaves of audible tones, adjustable in 0.1-cent increments. Its audio/visual metronome allows tap or dial-in tempo, adjustable beats per measure, beat subdivisions, and a stopwatch function.
TP-1 Tuner Pickup
Clips on any instrument. Totally isolated from any other sound in the room. Allows tuning any time, even during warmups! Padded jaw clips on the mouthpipe, flute barrels, any round tubing on other instruments, horn bells, or various parts of stringed instruments. 8' heavy-duty cord.
VS Tuner Carrying Case
Handsome embroidered case with padded compartments for tuner and DC adapter. Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Strobe tuner, tone generator, and metronome modes
- Adjustable to all keys, tonal roots, and temperaments - a worldwide first
- Savable settings such as temperament, key, metronome, and default settings
- Concert A reference of 410 to 490Hz
- Brighter, high-contrast display
- Built-in speaker for 10-octave audio tuner and metronome
- Metronome with tap tempo, adjustable subdivisions, and beats/measure as well as new intro feature
- Accuracy to 1/10 cent (1/1000 semitone)
- Smooth, instantaneous tuning response
- Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology
- Quick-Touch rotary knob for fast, easy use
- Automatic or manual note selection
- Selectable historical temperaments including just
- Exclusive "sweetened," tempered guitar tuning
- Extended bass mode lets you tune down to 4Hz
- Large note display with transposition to all chromatic keys
- Adjustable concert A reference in 0.5Hz increments
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or included 120VAC-to-3VDC adapter
- Weighs under 1.2 lbs.
- Built-in microphone for acoustic instruments
- Rubber boot for better grip and added protection.
- 2-way stand permits flat, angled, or vertical positioning
- Automatic octave register adjustment - widest, most readable, strobe bands are automatically displayed for any octave while unusable bands are automatically blanked
- Easy note display transposition - to any of 12 chromatic keys
- Introduces a Fret Transposition Scale (FTS) for clearer key transposition with fretted instruments
Everything you need to stay perfectly in tune!