- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson VS-II Virtual Strobe Tuner
- Product 210045
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson VS-II Virtual Strobe Tuner uses exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology to provide an instantaneous picture of musical pitch. With Peterson'...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable tuning at the speed of light!
The Peterson VS-II Virtual Strobe Tuner uses exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology to provide an instantaneous picture of musical pitch. With Peterson's hand-held tuner gone are the delays, jumpiness, and inaccuracies of other digital tuners.
The VS-II incorporates many advanced features formerly available only in professional rotating-disc strobe tuners. In addition, the VS-II includes battery or AC operation (with the included international-ready DC adapter), a high-contrast graphic strobe display, and full user programmability. Musicians, educators, and music instrument technicians alike will love the operation of the new VS-II! The responsive display and automatic note selection permit realtime intonation practice to improve performance and listening skills while playing.
This tuner is also perfect for setting up intonation on guitars and basses and will make its own price back in saved tech charges!
It features cent offset, FTS drop tuning, and tuning assistant and comes with tempered tuning presets, some of which have never before been included in a tuner. In addition to Peterson's proprietary GTR temperament, which sweetens a guitar's tuning, the VS-II adds BAS, which does the same for basses, plus E9 and C6 tempered presets for pedal steel and lap steel guitar. The VSII also supports the Buzz Feiten tuning system. The Bass Shift feature allows for effortless tuning of acoustic or electric bass down to 2 octaves below a normally tuned low B on a 5-string instrument.
- Accuracy to 1/10 cent (1/1000 semitone)
- Smooth, instantaneous tuning response
- Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology
- Quick-Touch rotary knob for fast, easy use
- Automatic or manual note selection
- Selectable historical temperaments, including exclusive "sweetened" and tempered guitar, bass, and pedal steel tuning
- Supports Buzz Feiten tuning system
- Extended Bass mode lets you tune down to subsonic frequencies
- Large note display with transposition to all chromatic keys
- Stores custom user settings
- Powered by batteries or included international DC adapter
- Fret Transposition Scale (FTS) for clearer key transposition with fretted instruments