- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pigtronix Power Isolated Power Supply
- Write a Review
- J38446 000000000 J38446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pigtronix Power is a robust and flexible power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keep your pedals happy as a pig in—a position of power.
Pigtronix Power is a robust and flexible power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise.
Pigtronix Power is equipped to meet the DC requirements of the most demanding pedal board setups, with 8 individually isolated outputs.
A pair of 9V @ 100mA outlets are intended for standard guitar pedals such as BOSS, which do not have high current draw.
Four, independently switchable (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) multi-voltage outlets provide the flexibility to run virtually any DC powered stomp box. Two of these individually isolated, switchable outlets are rated at 100mA while the other two can provide up to 300mA of current from each output.
A pair of 18V @ 300mA outlets are specifically intended for digital Pigtronix pedals such as the Infinity Looper and Echolution 2 which have high current draw (and require individually isolated power), or for use with the included daisy chain connectors to power up to five analog Pigtronix pedals from one outlet.
Call or click to order today!
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 12” cable
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 24” cable
- 2pcs of Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
- 1pcs IEC wall plug
- Polarity: The cables provided with the Pigtronix Power support the industry standard positive (+) barrel and negative (-) center polarity.
- Wall Voltage: Pigtronix Power IEC power input is switchable between 115V and 230V for use anywhere in the world. Make sure the input voltage switch is set to the appropriate voltage for your country.
- Combining Outputs: Any output may be combined with any other output when stacked in series. If combining outputs in parallel, only outputs of the same voltage may be used together.
- Dimensions: 8 5/8” x 3 1/4” x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 2 lb., 7.3oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.