- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co StageMaster SMC2404FBQ 150' 24-Channel Snake
- Product H88467
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stage snake for larger consoles. This 24 channel snake is 150' feet long and features a box on the stage side and a fanned array of send and return c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rugged 150' snake with 24 channels and 4 returns.
Stage snake for larger consoles. This 24 channel snake is 150' feet long and features a box on the stage side and a fanned array of send and return cabling on the console side. There are 4 TRS 1/4" returns and 24 XLR (inputs on the box and outputs on the fan). StageMASTER Stage Snakes are designed and built to provide essential features and great value. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. They are manufactured in ProCo' own facilities according to the strictest quality standards. ProCo takes pride in providing a system that you can rely on at a price you will appreciate.
Each StageMASTER Stage Snake stagebox is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powder-coat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers.
Mic inputs are rugged Neutrik "D" series nylon XLR panel connectors and returns are durable metal 1/4" TRS Panel Jacks. The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a 4-foot Fanout with RHC Male XLR connectors and 1/4 TRS Phone Plugs.The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief. The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with color-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.
- Low Profile Steel U-Channel Stagebox for Best Shielding and Connector Protection
- SN Multipair (2 x 24 AWG) Audio Cable
- Individually Shielded Pairs (100% Coverage Foil Shield)
- Durable Matte PVC Outer Jacket
- Color-Coded Fanout and Easy Channel Number Identification
- Nylon Cable Grip/Strain Relief for the Trunk
- All Nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged Metal-Shell Connectors for High-Use Durability on the Fan end
- Available with 1/4" or XLR Returns
- All Terminations Hand Soldered
- Limited 1-Year Warranty