- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Professional Orchestral Music Stand Black - 6-Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56866 000000000 L56866000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Proline MS300 is a Professional Orchestral Music Stand, designed to up the expectations for music stands in the industry. Featuring no-tool assem...Click To Read More About This Product
Six sturdy and elegant music stands.
The Proline MS300 is a Professional Orchestral Music Stand, designed to up the expectations for music stands in the industry. Featuring no-tool assembly and one-hand height adjustments, the MS300 is built for long-term, heavy usage for private practice, rehearsal rooms, performance stages and institutional classes. A wide, metal shelf with a one-knob adjustable tilt supports music sheets, books, and manuscripts — even stringed-instrument bows. With a fixed 3-leg base and a sturdy metal shaft, this stand stays where you put it and provides years of reliable service. A matte black finish easily disappears on stage to minimize distractions.
- Easy, no-tool, 3-piece assembly
- Quick, one-hand height adjustment with auto-clutch
- Heavy-duty desk for superior support of sheets, books, and bows
- Wide metal shelf with single-knob adjustable tilt
- Sturdy metal shaft and fixed 3-legged base
- Black finish minimizes distractions from stage lighting or perform
- Height: Min: 41" / Max: 61.5"
- Shelf: 2.5" deep
- Desk: 20" x 13"
Set of six. Order today.