- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Professional Sustain Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20803 000000000 J20803000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Standard sustain pedal with switchable polarity. Larger chassis with rubber skid on the bottom to prevent your pedal from jumping around on hard floo...Click To Read More About This Product
Sustain pedal control for keyboards.
Standard sustain pedal with switchable polarity. Larger chassis with rubber skid on the bottom to prevent your pedal from jumping around on hard floors. Silent operation, quality cable. Now you can control your keyboard with a more realistic piano feel using the Proline PSS2 Professional Sustain Pedal. It works with any keyboard, and its heavy-duty construction and stable-grip rubber sole provides superior stay-put characteristics on stage and in the studio.
Proline M-Series pedals are designed and built for real-world working musicians who want to expand their expressive control. From the weighted PSS2 Professional Sustain Pedal to the space-saving PSS1 Metal Sustain Pedal to PXP1 Expression Pedal, all feature heavy-duty construction, reverse polarity switches and stable-grip rubber soles for long-term reliability, playing stability and durability for many years to come.
- Works with most keyboards via polarity reverse switch
- Momentary switching
- Real piano pedal response
- Heavy-duty construction
- Stable-grip rubber sole for stability
- 6' attached cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.