- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Standard Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20801 000000000 J20801000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expression pedal great for controlling volume, vibrato, Leslie speed or any other continuous controller parameter you have available. Switchable pola...Click To Read More About This Product
Expression control in a rugged chassis.
Expression pedal great for controlling volume, vibrato, Leslie speed or any other continuous controller parameter you have available. Switchable polarity means it will work with any keyboard. Rugged build quality, tough chassis and rubber skid for stability on the floor. Enhance your real-time control with a Proline PXP1 Expression Pedal. It works with any keyboard setup that includes an expression jack. It' also an ideal add-on for guitarist pedal boards with expression pedal effects options. Heavy-duty construction and stable-grip rubber surface and sole provide outstanding stability and durability.
Proline M-Series pedals are designed and built for real-world working musicians who want to expand their expressive control. From the weighted PSS2 Professional Sustain Pedal to the space-saving PSS1 Metal Sustain Pedal to PXP1 Expression Pedal, all feature heavy-duty construction, reverse polarity switches and stable-grip rubber soles for long-term reliability, playing stability and durability for many years to come.
- Works with any keyboard via polarity reverse switch
- Control voltage pedal
- Heavy-duty plastic construction
- Stable-grip rubber pedal surface and sole for stability
- 6' attached cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.