- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Telescoping Boom Microphone Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18243 000001000 L18243000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Proline MS320TB Mic Stand with Telescopic Boom provides both live performers and studio musicians with an affordable, feature-rich stand for year...Click To Read More About This Product
Stability and security in a telescopic mic stand.
The Proline MS320TB Mic Stand with Telescopic Boom provides both live performers and studio musicians with an affordable, feature-rich stand for years of reliable use. Its 7lb weight ensures a secure foundation for heavier microphones while its 26” base spread mitigates accidental tips and knock overs. A die-cast clutch offers outstanding reliability over inferior plastic clutches, and its minimum-twist features means easier adjustments on the fly. The MS320TB’s telescopic boom arm provides a 20” to 36” range for precise mic placement at all angles. Non-slip rubber feet reduce mic-stand creep and floor-vibration feedback. The steel construction and premium build quality means your MS320TB will last through years of heavy travel and usage.
- Steel construction for years of service
- Die-cast steel clutch with minimum-twist control
- Robust 7 lb. weight for increased microphone stability
- 26” base spread mitigates accidental knock overs
- 36” to 64” stand height adjustment
- 20” to 36” telescopic boom arm adjustment
- Non-slip rubber feet prevent mic-stand creep
Upgrade your mic stands. Order today.