- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Protec MAX Contoured Tenor Saxophone Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620487 000000000 620487000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ultra-light case providing a secure and protective fit for modern/contemporary horns at an exceptional value (for larger vintage/older horns, see Pro...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-light, shock-resistant protection.
Ultra-light case providing a secure and protective fit for modern/contemporary horns at an exceptional value (for larger vintage/older horns, see Protec case model PB305CTXL). Features an ultra-light shock resistant EPS foam frame with soft non-abrasive lining and separate neck and mouthpiece sections. Built to last with a durable 600D nylon cover, strong custom hardware, reinforced stitching, and quality craftsmanship. Oversized gusseted front pocket with an additional front side zippered pocket offers plenty of storage. Comfort features include padded backpack straps, padded handle wrap, shoulder strap, subway handle, and a Quick-Lock closure.
- Built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame
- High quality plastic hardware
- Rugged 600D nylon exterior
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Small accessory zippered pocket
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Molded interior with soft non-abrasive plush lining
- Separate neckpiece & mouthpiece sections
Get great protection that's easy to carry. Order today.