- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Protec Straight Soprano Saxophone CASE, PRO PAC Series
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 540699 000001000 540699000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Protec’s Straight Soprano Saxophone PRO PAC Case offers great protection and convenience for both fixed or removable neck horns. Each PRO PAC case fe...Click To Read More About This Product
A heavy-duty case that's light on your shoulder.
Protec’s Straight Soprano Saxophone PRO PAC Case offers great protection and convenience for both fixed or removable neck horns. Each PRO PAC case features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The interior features a modular blocks that can be positioned for a custom fit and an interior neck and mouthpiece compartment.
Note: Soprano saxophone not included.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (Protec model #BPSTRAP)
- Convenient subway rope handle
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft non-abrasive lining
- Modular body and lid blocks for a customized fit
- Interior neck and mouthpiece compartment
Keep your horn protected in style. Order today.