- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ProX T-10RSS 10U 10-Space Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case 19" Depth with Casters
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18190 000000000 L18190000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The T-10RSS 10-Space 10U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro D...Click To Read More About This Product
On-the-go protection for your amps and effects.
The T-10RSS 10-Space 10U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19" rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won't dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches with included padlocks for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. As part of ProX Cases Signature Series line of products, the T-10RSS case is assembled with thicker 3/8" plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy duty design and convenient features of the T-10RSS, this case is coated with a beautiful black finish giving you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
- 10 space front load
- Standard 19" mounting rail width
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 style gig ready flight road case
- 2 recessed spring action handles per side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- Laminated 3/8" 9mm plywood
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
Choose ProX Signature series flight cases for rock-solid, industry trusted protection.