- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quik-Lok SL-820 2-Tier Fully Adjustable Keyboard Stand
- Write a Review
- Product 424025
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quik-Lok SL-820 is a double-tier, fully adjustable slanting keyboard stand. Its solid, all-steel construction provides maximum sturdiness and ens...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
9 height positions, 4 angle positions, and easy, foldable design for simple set up and take down.
The Quik-Lok SL-820 is a double-tier, fully adjustable slanting keyboard stand. Its solid, all-steel construction provides maximum sturdiness and ensures excellent structural support. The SL-820 stand's exclusive, patented, foldable design means you can fold down the keyboard stand in a snap. There are no loose parts, and the compact folded size makes this Quik-Lok stand convenient for storage and easy transport. Set up is just easy too, as the stand's fully adjustable tiers can be quickly set at 9 height positions, and 4 angle positions. Depth is also telescoping. This makes it possible for the Quik-Lok SL-820 to accommodate virtually any size keyboard and controller up to 16.1" deep, as well as drum machines and sound modules.
The stylish V-shaped base provides plenty of room for volume, sustain and control pedals. This Quik-Lok music keyboard stand has a rear leveling foot that compensates for uneven floors and eliminates vibration and shaking of your keyboard while you perform.
- Double-tier fully adjustable slant stand
- Solid, all-steel construction
- Exclusive foldable design makes setting up and folding down easy
- Folded down stand is compact for easy storage and transport
- No loose parts
- 9 height positions
- 4 angle positions Telescoping depth
- Can accommodate almost any equipment up to 16.1" deep
- 'V' shaped base leaves plenty of room for volume, sustain, and control pedals
- Rear leveling foot compensates for uneven floors and eliminates vibration during play