- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapco CM Rated Installation Grade Mic Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99655 000001000 H99655000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
NOTE: This cable is not designed to be used to build standard cables, but rather is designed to be used in permanent installations, behind walls, in ...Click To Read More About This Product
Cut your cables to custom length with bulk wire.
NOTE: This cable is not designed to be used to build standard cables, but rather is designed to be used in permanent installations, behind walls, in ceilings, and under stages where CM rating is approved by local codes.
2-conductor, 22awg, stranded bare copper, polypropylene insulated, aluminum/polyester tape shield, PVC jacketed installation microphone wire.
Get rid of the spaghetti. Order today.
- Cable: MIC2.*
- Conductor Gauge: (2) 22 gauge
- Shield: Aluminum/polyester tape
- Jacket: PVC
- O.D.: 0.140 in.
- Capacitance: 32 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 45 Ohm NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20C: 15.3 Ohm/1000 in.