- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapco Horizon Oculus SPDIF Cable
- Write a Review
- Product H72906
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rapco Horizon Oculus S/PDIF cable features silver-plated, solid copper conductor, double;shielding for best noise isolation, high-quality abrasio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Digital cable for stereo S/PDIF connections.
The Rapco Horizon Oculus S/PDIF cable features silver-plated, solid copper conductor, double;shielding for best noise isolation, high-quality abrasion resistant PVC jacket covered in braided sleeving; precision-molded and machined 24K gold-plated connectors, and Nitrogen-injected foamed polyethylene dielectric. True 75Î cable construction RG6 Specification (18AWG).
- RG6 specification (18AWG)
- Silver-plated, solid copper conductor
- Double-shielded for best noise isolation
- High-quality, abrasion-resistant PVC jacket
- Precision-molded 24K gold-plated connectors
- Low-loss foamed polyethylene dielectric
- True 75 ohm cable construction
Call or click to order today!
- Wire construction details (from the inside out):
- 18AWG silver-plated copper conductor
- Nitrogen-injected foamed PE dielectric
- Al foil shield
- Tinned copper braided shield
- PVC jacket
- Braided sleeving