Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Rapco Neutrik XX-Series XLR 5-Pin Inline Connector Silver Contacts Maletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
5-pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc die-cast shell, long-lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Neutrik XX-Series XLR 5-Pin Inline Connector Specifications:Electrical
- Capacitance between contacts: ‰¤ 7 pF
- Contact resistance: ‰¤ 3 mÎ (inner)
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GÎ (initial)
- Rated current per contact: 7.5 A
- Rated voltage: 50V
- Cable O.D.: 3.5 - 8.0mm
- Insertion force: ‰¤ 20 N
- Withdrawal force: ‰¤ 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wire size: max. 1.0 mm²
- Wire size: max. 18 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Boot: Polyurethan
- Contact plating: 2 m Ag over 2 m Ni
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Locking element: Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Standard compliance: IEC 61076-2-103
- Protection class: IP 40
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 C to +80 C
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.