- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapco SF24GA Bulk Single Conductor Shielded Instrument Cable (Sold by the Foot)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H89538 000000000 H89538000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is 1 conductor, 24awg stranded bare copper, polyethylene insulated, overall conductive vinyl and copper serve shield, PVC jacket instrument wire...Click To Read More About This Product
Instrument cable sold by the foot (20-foot minimum purchase).
This is 1 conductor, 24awg stranded bare copper, polyethylene insulated, overall conductive vinyl and copper serve shield, PVC jacket instrument wire. This item is non-returnable.
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 24 gauge
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 70%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.242"
- Capacitance: 25 pF/ft. @1kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 60Î NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20C: 23Î/1000'