- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reunion Blues RBX Self-locking Alto Sax Stand with Flute Peg
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38824 000000000 L38824000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RBX Alto Saxophone stand features a patented Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke that secures the saxophone bell in place, simply by placing the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Safe and easy to use.
The RBX Alto Saxophone stand features a patented Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke that secures the saxophone bell in place, simply by placing the bell into the rest and letting the weight of the instrument lock it in place.
The v-shaped bow rest, yoke, and peg are padded with non-reactive foam that will protect instrument lacquer from scratches or other harm. A removable flute/clarinet/soprano sax peg allows you to maximize floor space with a single stand, and even add a second peg later on if needed.
A hinged tripod design features rubber feet for balance and stability, with the folding peg wings providing additional stability. The collapsible steel frame folds down compactly for easy transport or storage.
- Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke to secure saxophone bell in place
- Padded, v-shaped bow rest
- Hinged tripod design with rubber feet for balance and stability
- Folding peg wings provide additional contact points and stability
- Non-reactive foam protects instrument lacquer
- Collapsible steel frame folds down for easy transport
- All plastic parts made from high impact, shatterproof Polyethylene
- Includes one flute/clarinet/soprano sax peg to maximize use of floor space, with space to add a second peg
Upgrade your performance setup. Order today.