- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner Boulevard Series Wood LP Style Electric Guitar Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27676 000001000 L27676000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Road Runner “Boulevard Series” Black Tweed Les Paul Electric Guitar Case is designed for the musician who wants a solidly-built, wood guitar case...Click To Read More About This Product
The Road Runner “Boulevard Series” Black Tweed Les Paul Electric Guitar Case is designed for the musician who wants a solidly-built, wood guitar case that provides superior protection while offering a commanding fashion statement.
Made specifically for Les Paul and other similar single-cutaway guitars, it’s built with rugged 5-ply construction — with zero-void wood that eliminates weak spots — and offers full back-and-side impact protection during transport and storage.
This eye-catching case comes with an elegant, fashion-forward black/grey tweed covering that complements vintage as well and modern single-cutaway guitars. And it sports a generously padded, plush, full-contact grey-tone interior that protects instrument finishes and mitigates movement during loading and unloading. Comes complete with attractive black nickel latches, hinges, handle hinge and feet that augment its sophisticated looks.
- Fits most Les Paul and similar single-cutaway electric guitars
- Premium wood case design with elegant black/grey tweed finish
- Rugged 5-ply construction provides full back-and-side protection
- Zero-void wood eliminates weak areas
- Plush grey interior protects finishes and mitigates movement
- Attractive black nickel metal latches, hinges, handle hardware and feet
- Interior Length: 40.5”
- Instrument Body Length: 19”
- Instrument Body Width: 12.5”
- Instrument Body Depth: 3”
- Exterior Length: 42.5”
- Exterior Width: 15.5”
- Exterior Depth: 5”
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 pounds