- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner RRMADN ABS Molded Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H68762 000000000 H68762000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Road Runner RRMA828 Molded Acoustic Guitar Case boasts a hardened, roadworthy, molded shell; nonslip rubber feet; and locking, riveted closures w...Click To Read More About This Product
A road-worthy, hardshell case that fits a variety of guitars, even dreadnoughts with plush, eco-friendly interior.
The Road Runner RRMA828 Molded Acoustic Guitar Case boasts a hardened, roadworthy, molded shell; nonslip rubber feet; and locking, riveted closures with Tab-Lock latches. Inside the guitar case is a high-pile, plush lining; an oversized accessory compartment; and a design that allows for variously shaped guitars. An offset handle provides better balance for easy transportation. The Road Runner RRMA828 case fits dreadnought, classical, electric (including LP and Strat), and deep and shallow round-back guitars.
The soft, plush interior protects your dreadnought from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Hardened, roadworthy molded shell for the ultimate in protection
- Non-scratch, high-pile, plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Oversize compartments for your accessories
- Designed to accommodate variously shaped guitars
- Eco-friendly interior
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Locking, riveted enclosures with Tab-Lock latches designed to take years of abuse
- Nonslip rubber feet provide various stand-up options
- Cases for dreadnought, classical, electric (including LP and Strat styles), plus deep and shallow round-back guitars
- Interior length: 43.75"
- Interior body length: 22"
- Instrument body depth: 3.75"
- Instrument lower bout: 16.25"
- Instrument upper bout: 13.25"