- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner RRMELP ABS Molded Single Cutaway Guitar Case
- Write a Review
- H68766 000000000 H68766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This molded guitar case from Road Runner is a perfect fit for a carved-top single cutaway guitar. Its riveted latch closures are designed to take yea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hardened case with a plush, eco-friendly interior that fits most carved-top single cutaway guitars perfectly.
This molded guitar case from Road Runner is a perfect fit for a carved-top single cutaway guitar. Its riveted latch closures are designed to take years of abuse and rugged feet provide various standup options. Inside, your instrument will lay in a lap of non-scratch, plush-lined luxury. There are oversized compartments for your accessories and the outside handle is offset for a more balanced transport.
The soft, plush interior protects your guitar from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Fits Gibson Les Paul, PRS Singlecut, ESP Eclipse among other carved-top single cutaway guitars
- Hardened, roadworthy molded shell for the ultimate protection
- Non-scratch plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Oversized compartments for all your accessories
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Riveted latch closures designed to take years of abuse
- Rugged feet provide various stand-up options
Protect your instrument and the environment. Order today.
- Exterior dimensions: 41.7"L x 6.3"D x 24.6"W
- Interior dimensions:
- 39" overall length
- 22" neck length
- 17" body length
- 10" upper bout
- 8" waist
- 13" lower bout
- 8" x 5" headstock area
- 2" depth with 1" lip