Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Road Runner RRMELP ABS Molded Single Cutaway Guitar Casetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Road Runner RRMELP ABS Molded Single Cutaway Guitar Case$149.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
A hardened case with a plush, eco-friendly interior that fits most carved-top single cutaway guitars perfectly.
The soft, plush interior protects your guitar from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Fits Gibson Les Paul, PRS Singlecut, ESP Eclipse among other carved-top single cutaway guitars
- Hardened, roadworthy molded shell for the ultimate protection
- Non-scratch plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Oversized compartments for all your accessories
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Riveted latch closures designed to take years of abuse
- Rugged feet provide various stand-up options
Protect your instrument and the environment. Order today.
RRMELP ABS Molded Single Cutaway Guitar Case Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions: 41.7"L x 6.3"D x 24.6"W
- Interior dimensions:
- 39" overall length
- 22" neck length
- 17" body length
- 10" upper bout
- 8" waist
- 13" lower bout
- 8" x 5" headstock area
- 2" depth with 1" lip
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.