- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RockBoard Flat Patch Cable Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L42857 000005000 L42857000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and...Click To Read More About This Product
The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature: 15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Available lengths: 5 cm/1.97", 10 cm/3.94", 20 cm/7.87", 30 cm/11.81", 45 cm/17.72" and 60 cm/23.63"
Make your pedalboard better. Order today.