- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogers Double Sided (Beavertail) Snare Lug
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42938 000000000 L42938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rogers “Center Lugs” and “Beavertail Lugs” (for toms) were manufactured in Dayton Ohio until around 1972. These lugs were die-cast for durability and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rogers “Center Lugs” and “Beavertail Lugs” (for toms) were manufactured in Dayton Ohio until around 1972. These lugs were die-cast for durability and replaced the original drawn-brass B&B lug. The new Rogers vintage replacement Center Lugs are, in size and appearance a faithful reproduction of the original 1970’s lugs - however, they feature a completely re-worked spring-less design, using nylon inserts to hold the lug nuts in place.
- Lug body: 2.25" long, end to end
- Two-sided spring-less design
- Mounting holes are spaced 1.9375" apart
- Comes complete with standard shell-mounting screws
Call or click to order today!