- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schaller GTC Hauser Ball Bearings
- Write a Review
- L18466 000001000 L18466000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its cutting edge Velvet-Tec technology the all new Schaller GrandTune is the ultimate combination of tasteful design and velvet-smooth feel and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With its cutting edge Velvet-Tec technology the all new Schaller GrandTune is the ultimate combination of tasteful design and velvet-smooth feel and touch. Due to its revolutionary conception the GrandTune offers a precision and longevity second to none. The avoidance of synthetic coatings makes GrandTune a perfectly resonating entity. With its wear-free architecture GrandTune is bound to last and shine as long as your precious guitars ever will and far beyond. Experience Velvet-Tec and find out how sound quality, tuning stability and performance define GrandTune as the Superior Tuning Machine.
A few words about ball bearings
Our GrandTune Classic deluxe string rollers feature special ball bearings for accurate, low-friction and noiseless performance. With the ball bearings diameter of 10.0 mm and the string rollers diameter of 9.8 mm they guarantee the shafts to run free and unobstructed inside the headstock bore. It is important to note that the deluxe string rollers ball bearings do not improve the GrandTune Classic tuners performance itself. Which is not necessary anyway. They rather help avoiding a common problem with classical guitar tuners and the contact of the rollers inside the headstock. The Deluxe string rollers ball bearings effectively cure increased friction and resistance between shaft and wood often resulting in crackling and creaking noises whenever the tuners are turned.
- 1:18 gear ratio supports precise and velvet- smooth tuning
- Hyper- accurate gear joints and fittings without polymer coatings present perfect stick-slip-performance and zero wear and slackening
- GrandTune features permanently locked, sealed and covered screw joints for zero degradation and maintenance-free performance
- New formula bell brass gearwheels guarantee velvet-smooth feel and touch
- Standard dimensions for easy installation
- Countersunk screw holes for solid fit and perfect sound coupling
- GrandTune the most advanced and musical machine head ever built
Choose Schaller, the driving force in the development of instrument hardware.