- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seymour Duncan Five-Two Rev Wound Replacement Single-Coil Pickup
- Write a Review
- 300512 000002000 300512000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sand-cast Alnico V magnets on the 3 low strings add more definition and punch to the bottom end. Sand-cast Alnico II magnets on the 3 high strings pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end warmth and low-end clarity.
Sand-cast Alnico V magnets on the 3 low strings add more definition and punch to the bottom end. Sand-cast Alnico II magnets on the 3 high strings provide warm and smooth top end without sacrificing that great vintage quack. Some players find their low strings sound mushy and their high strings are too bright, especially in the bridge position. The Five-Two concept counteracts this phenomenon. If you look closely at the pickup, you can actually see the difference between the 2 magnet types. Reverse wound/reverse polarity for the middle position.
- Sand-cast Alnico V magnets on the 3 low strings provide punch and definition
- Sand-cast Alnico II magnets on the 3 high strings for warm and smooth top end
- Reverse wound/reverse polarity for the middle position
- Magnet: Alnico II & V Rods*
- D.C. Resistance: 6.7K (n/m/b), 6.9K (Custom Bridge)
- Resonant Peak: 8.2KHz (n/m/b), 7.9KHz (Custom Bridge)
- E.Q.: 5/5/6 Low/Mid/High
- Cable: Single Conductor Cloth
- Output: Moderate
- *Alnico II on the high strings, Alnico V on the low strings (includes white cover)