- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seymour Duncan Woody XL Adjustable Pole Pieces Soundhole Pickup
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01570 000001000 J01570000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of three choices in Seymour Duncan's Woody Series, The Woody XL Adjustable Pole Pieces Soundhole Pickup features instant mounting and unmounting,...Click To Read More About This Product
Adjustable pole pieces for best possible string-to-string balance.
One of three choices in Seymour Duncan's Woody Series, The Woody XL Adjustable Pole Pieces Soundhole Pickup features instant mounting and unmounting, along with a great-looking cover that will look unobtrusively fantastic on your guitar. More importantly, if you already love the sound of your acoustic, this pickup will passively amplify your sound without anything to detract from it.
Especially great for singer-songwriters and folk strummers, the Woody Series pickups offer a moderate response that gives you plenty of amplification while allowing your guitar to blend nicely with vocals and other instruments. The Woody HC will fit nearly any acoustic guitar's soundhole, with a radius range from 3.85" to 4.10". It's priced to fit the budgets of most musicians, and is a much more affordable alternative to buying a mic for acoustic amplification.
(Chose your color from the drop down menu)
- Quick-mount, passive, professional-quality magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum-canceling Stack design
- Moderate output
- Instant mount
- Great-looking cover and double potted
- Full-bodied, articulate, warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14' cable
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into PA systems or mixing consoles
Give your acoustic a boost with this specially designed Seymour Duncan pickup. Order today!