- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Singular Sound BeatBuddy MINI 2 Drummer Pedal
- Write a Review
- L39599 000000000 L39599000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BeatBuddy MINI 2 is a more compact and affordable version of the award winning BeatBuddy drummer pedal. It’s used by School of Rock, Taylor Robin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great drums beats and fills at your feet.
The BeatBuddy MINI 2 is a more compact and affordable version of the award winning BeatBuddy drummer pedal. It’s used by School of Rock, Taylor Robinson Guitar, Frost School of Music (University of Miami), and more as a tool for efficient and engaging practice.
The ability to play along with beats sampled from professional drummers and control them with nothing but your feet will help you improve your musical talent faster than ever before. And the fun you’ll be having along the way will keep you coming back for more.
Use your foot to take full control over your drummer including transitions, fills, intros, and more. The ergonomic button makes the BeatBuddy MINI 2 perfect for playing or jamming out when wearing socks (or barefoot). Over 200 styles and samples of professional drummers result in a versatile and organic feeling drum machine.
- High-quality 16-bit sound and samples of professional drummers
- Same core functionality and samples as the BeatBuddy in a smaller, more affordable package
- No programming necessary for live, hands-free control of the beat
- Works with any sound system and any instrument
- Ergonomic button that’s perfect for jamming or practicing in socks or barefoot
Back up your chops with inspiring backbeats. Order today.
- Press the pedal to start the beat with an intro fill.
- Add a fill buy pressing the pedal at any point during a song.
- Press and hold the pedal to transition to a song’s next part (verse to chorus).
- Double tap the pedal to end the song with an outro fill.
- Use the built in visual metronome to keep on the beat.
- 9 drum sets
- 24 genres
- 200+ styles
- All time signatures
- High-quality 16-bit sound
- Recordings of professional drummers
- Use with any sound system including headphones.
- BeatBuddy MINI 2
- Power adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.