Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SKB Injection-Molded Single Cutaway ATA Guitar Flight Casetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Designed to fit Gibson Les Paul®, PRS Singlecut®, ESP Eclipse® among other carved-top single cutaway guitars.
The SKB 3i Series of injection-molded, waterproof instrument cases are constructed of ultra-high-strength, polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, and submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The SKB 3i-4214-56 guitar case has a continuous molded-in hinge; patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks; four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion grip handles; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design. The plush interior of this hardshell guitar case provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Fits Gibson Les Paul, PRS Singlecut, ESP Eclipse among other carved-top single cutaway guitars
- Ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- Complete gasket seal makes the guitar case absolutely watertight (Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage: MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve & ingress protection rating: MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" TSA locking latch system
- Reinforced, locking loops for customer-supplied locks
- Rubber, over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient, quiet-glide wheels
- Lid depth: 1.5"
- Base depth: 4"
- Body length: 17-1/5" H
- Weight: 19.3 lb.
- Interior dimensions: 42" H x 9-3/4" W (upper bout), 13.1" W (upper bout) x 2.65" D
Call or click to order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.