- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SKB iSeries Injection Molded 335 Guitar Case Regular
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23521 000000000 J23521000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iSeries 4719-35 Thin Body Semi-Hollow guitar case accommodates popular 335 shaped guitars with room in the lid to accommodate a Bigsby vibrato ta...Click To Read More About This Product
Thin body semi-hollow guitar case for 335 shaped guitars that is waterproof and dust tight.
The iSeries 4719-35 Thin Body Semi-Hollow guitar case accommodates popular 335 shaped guitars with room in the lid to accommodate a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece. The exterior is molded of ultra-high strength polypropylene copolymer resin and is waterproof and dustproof due to the integrated rubber gasket in the lid. The case includes inline wheels, (8) patented trigger latches, two with TSA locks and (3) injection molded handles.
The molded EPS interior features a plus lining with SKB' signature platinum plush and keeps the instrument secure in transport. The molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks, four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design. The platinum plush interior provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)