- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Snark All Instrument Tuner/Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H72197 000000000 H72197000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Keep any instrument in tune and stay on the beat with the Snark All Instrument Tuner/Metronome. Its full-color display makes tuning a breeze, and you...Click To Read More About This Product
Fast, flawless, fun tuning with a built-in metronome!
Keep any instrument in tune and stay on the beat with the Snark All Instrument Tuner/Metronome. Its full-color display makes tuning a breeze, and you can either use the input jack or built-in mic to tune. The All Instrument Tuner/Metronome has an extended frequency range for tuning all instruments. The metronome features tap tempo to ensure you're always in time with whatever you're playing to.
- Full color display
- Tune using built-in mic or input jack
- Electronic pitch pipe plays C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B
- Built-in speaker
- Tap tempo metronome
- Pitch calibration (415 - 466Hz)
- Fully chromatic tuning
- Extended frequency range for all instruments
Fast, easy, and inexpensive. What are you waiting for? Throw it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.